Hey, I get it.
You signed up for LinkedIn years ago but have not used the platform since. Why? Because you’re not sure how it would benefit you. You may even think it’s just a place to put your job descriptions but nothing more.
Well, LinkedIn has changed a lot. Have you noticed that people don’t ask for your business card much anymore? They instead ask if you are on LinkedIn. Why? So they can connect with you on a professional level and not have to keep up with a business card. That’s because a profile goes beyond a business card.
LinkedIn is one of the most powerful tools to brand yourself as a entrepreneur, career professional, and non-profit. Don’t miss out on a great opportunity to elevate your brand in the world of online networking.
Your LinkedIn profile can be a central place to highlight your skills, talents, experiences, connections, and much more. It can be used to build and enhance your professional brand whether you are in the job market or not. Still not convinced?
Here are 10 reasons why you need an awesome LinkedIn profile.
- It’s your business card, professional bio, career track record, and online résumé all wrapped up in one.
- Opportunities come to you. Recruiters love looking for passive job seekers on LinkedIn.
- If you are an entrepreneur, collaborations and investment opportunities will find you.
- You can connect with those in your industry and network with people all around the world.
- You can write articles to showcase your expertise and become a thought leader.
- You can grow your network by commenting on articles to showcase your expertise.
- When someone “googles” your name, your LinkedIn profile will come up first. Don’t get caught with an undone profile.
- For the entrepreneur – the average salary on LinkedIn is $129K.
- It’s a place to collect endorsements and recommendations to build credibility in your industry.
- After reviewing your résumé, recruiters use LinkedIn to research you before calling you.
In essence, being on LinkedIn has many benefits and the ten above are just the crux of what it can offer. Building an awesome profile now will pay great dividends in the future.
Let’s work together to transform your underperforming and neglected LinkedIn profile into a powerful branding tool for your career, business, and non-profit.
Choose your package, fill out the contact form below, and you will receive next steps within 24 hours.
No work performed on Sundays or nationally recognized holidays
Please review our Terms & Conditions
For Career Professionals – $497
- Consultation to discuss your needs and strategy to get you there
- Revamped/re-written job title to ensure it aligns with your career goal(s)
- Develop a punchy branding headline to catch the attention of recruiters and networkers
- Write an outstanding summary capturing your unique value as a professional
- Work experience highlighting key achievements (up to 5) using keywords targeted to your desired industry
- Selection of key featured skills & endorsements to align with your career goal(s)
- Royalty free background image to that aligns with your profession or career focus. It will be yours to keep and use across all your social media platforms if you choose
- Strategy on how to get recommendations that speak to your worth
- Template to use to request recommendations from people you have worked with, directly or indirectly
- Tips to enhance your profile you can implement today for fast results
For Business Owners – $897
- Consultation and strategy to optimize and maximize the use of LinkedIn
- Revamped/re-written title to ensure it aligns with your business
- Develop a punchy headline to catch the attention of potential customers, B2B opportunities, partnerships, and collaborators
- Write an outstanding summary to capturing you as a professional and what you offer
- Client project/work experience highlighting key results
- Selection of key featured skills & endorsements that align with your offerings
- Royalty free background image or upload branded image
- Strategy on how to get recommendations from past clients
- Write 2 mock recommendation requests ready to send to clients
- Write 2 articles to share your expertise/knowledge (up to 500 words) ($597 value)
- Tips on how to take your LinkedIn presence from “blah” to “WOW!”
I reviewed your edits to my LinkedIn profile and loved them. Your recommendations were awesome and I sincerely appreciate it. The next think I might want is to have reviewed is my professional bio. I want something I can take across industries. You are going to be my go-to person and we really need to connect you with the employee resource groups at my company.
Take care and talk to you soon! Thanks!Charmaine Stradford