In these books, I share my vast experience (with a little humor) of how to rock out a résumé and interview with confidence.
I provide proven tips, techniques, and strategies, that if used consistently, will yield great success.
I have also included examples to help you write a better résumé and score big in an interview.
I use real-life experiences – my own and those of my awesome clients – to help tell a compelling story on how important it is to get it right the first time.
You will learn:
- How to choose the right résumé format
- The answer to the age-old résumé question – 1 or 2 pages?
- What makes an awesome résumé that land interviews
- Why cover letters are important to include with a résumé
- Types of interviews and how to make the most of each type
- What to wear and what NOT to wear to an interview and why
- Ways to rock out an interview and have them calling to say “You’re Hired!”
- Why sending a thank you letter can give you an edge up on the competition
And much, much, more!
Ready to stop wasting time and get REAL RESULTS NOW? Order your copies today!
*Price includes tax, shipping, and handling
Other Books I Highly Recommend
*free shipping and handling except Alicia’s book
Behind Her Brand: Entrepreneur Edition Vol 5 takes you on the journey of real-life lessons, obstacles, think tank processes, disappointments, and the victories of 12 successful female entrepreneurs who turned their brand into catalysts for their business successes.
You will learn power moves on how to take your brand from zero to shero.
Be prepared to be swept off your feet with their stories.
Each of these authors share their obstacles, victories, and offer invaluable information that can help you grow, challenge yourself and look at your business in a new light.
I encourage you to learn from their stories and the lessons they have learned along the way to becoming successful entrepreneurs and professionals.
Through the stories of these professional women of faith in the marketplace, We Walk By Faith and Not by Sight Volume 1 will inspire and encourage you to be confident in who you are in the workplace as you face the challenges and pressures of everyday life.
The women will motivate you and give you practical tips and insight on how to integrate biblical and spiritual principles into your work environment with grace and truth.